Control and Automation Systems – Senior Software Engineer
Lead projects and mentor other engineers to greater achievements as you actively participate in the whole life cycle of delivering projects.
- Leads projects and mentors other engineers to greater achievements.
- Actively participates in the whole life cycle of delivering projects, from start to finish.
- Interfaces directly with customers and suppliers.
- Produces the design documents.
- Writes the test documents.
- Performs testing with customers.
- Prepares risk assessments and Method Statements
- Carries out on-site commissioning.
- Compile training manuals and runs customer training session.
Required skills and experience:
- Familiar and proficient at writing code for the major brands of PLC and SCADA / HMI platforms, and an appetite to learn new technologies.
- Would be great, but not essential, to have good understanding of setting up, commissioning, and fault finding of industrial Ethernet networks.
- 5+ years’ experience writing software and working directly with customers.
- Highly motivated, organised and flexible.
- Positive, personable and happy team player.
- Must be eligible to work in the UK.